Monday, August 16, 2010

You just got to start!

And the momentum will be enough to see you through:)

It works for me, whenever I'm faced with what seems like an overwhelming task or something that I need to do but just feel overwhelmed with inertia.

That's what I have been telling myself to get myself out of the house and hit the tracks for 20 min:) So far so good:)

I ran even though it was raining earlier on!:) *claps for being so disciplined!*

Ever since I have started work 3 weeks ago, I have been jogging twice a week, for 3 weeks alrd! Wheee~~ My most committed jogging routine so far (since JC time I supposed) :)

So I'm going to look forward to a nice dinner with my LokeX2 tmr:D

Oh! He has also been waking up arnd 5plus to jog every other days and he's making it a daily routine as much as possible:D *claps!* So he has to sleep arnd 10plus, no later than that!

So we are sleeping earlier and moving more:) Cheers to healthier lifestyle!:)

Alrighty bed time soon:D

No comments: