Friday, August 20, 2010

Late, not

Was supposed to be late as I missed my bus just as I stepped out of my house.

Partly cos I woke up late (who wouldn't want to snuggle under their cozy blankets on such morning), but I managed to get prepared just on time, until I realized I stained my clothes with chocolate -_-

So there! Rain PLUS missed my bus which gave me enough reasons to take the alternative route - train! :)

Here I am, in the office, 10 min earlier than my usual time:) How ironic! Even my colleagues are surprised I'm that early!

But that also means I read (alot) lesser, but it's okie cos it's Fri! Yeahhhh! (Fri is such a good day to give excuses to cut ourselves some slack:P)

Rainy friday and I foresee a busy one as there's a deadline today, but I'm raring to go and looking forward to TGIF gathering later with that bunch of crazy uni mates!!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm xuemei.. you mean next week right?? ~hf

Xue Mei said...

Haha... Nxt week ALSO hahahaha.. Met up with Ernest they all on Fri too!