Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yeah to bus trips!

Been taking bus to work and most of the time also back home:)

Though not the fastest route, it's definitely cheaper and the best part is it creates the time for me to read, solid book:) No more revising notes like before!

That 20min (x2) each day is the time I feed myself with brain food:)

Completed reading the 1st book since I started work, pretty fast considering that I used to take a long time to finish one. (Study was the main priority then.)

So yeahhhh to bus trips:)

I do take train back home, if I end work later and I need to get back home in time for an evening jog before the sun sets:)

So 4th week into work (and I still thought it's the 3rd week), I'm pretty much adapting to my new lifestyle with better habits which I hope to keep in the long run:)

Having said that, I'm not sure how the work load is going to pile up as the projects progress. Occassional peak periods are understandable. Judging from how youthful and lively my colleagues seems to be (as compared to their actual age), I'm quite assured it's going to be manageable:)

Right now, so far so good:) Learning new stuffs each day and making progresses each day:)

For now, it's time to celebrate my 1-month of work with the Fri and weekends nearing:D

No comments: