I once read that our body is our home:) Home for us to live. Without this home, our life is nothing. So we have got to take good care of our home and treat it well for it will bring us to where we want to go in life:)
I like it that I get to do some random thinking and contemplating during a jog, it's during this period that I also work out my brain too:) Ysd's jog got me to think about my life motto. How would I describe my way of life in as little words as possible?
Then the word "Heart" came to my mind:)
3 hearts:)
"Do everything with all my heart"
"Treat people with sincerity that comes from the bottom of my heart"
"Love and protect my heart"
I have to admit that I'm amazed by how my brain works differently during a jog:) Lots of room for thinking and reflecting - I like!:)
***
I have colleagues telling me I'm always smiley whenever they see me in the office:) I thought it was normal until I realize not everyone has a smiley face when they are working.
Why not? Personally, I believe smiling is a way of loving myself. It's free, it's simple and most importantly it's therapeutic:) Whatever that happens to us is something we can't control, so why not smile and make things better us, esp when things are not going too well:)
So whatever that may happen, good or bad, need not stop us from smiling and taking it on positively:) I always like to say this to my student - at this moment, something might seems difficult or bad, but imagine 5 or 10 years down the road, you may find yourself looking back and laughing at yourself.
***
Have a smiley Thurs!:) One more day to TGIF - more reason to smile!:)
*blogging has become my brain food:) feels good capturing my thoughts which I don't think I can rmb if I don't make myself think of a blog post:)*
No comments:
Post a Comment