Wednesday, September 08, 2010

11th bday with CHAOS!

My 23rd bday and counting back it's my 11th with CHAOS since sec 1!:D

I had a wonderful bday surpise prepared by my beloved CHAOS:) After 10over years we finally did pedi/mani together!:) It’s my 1st time too! And I have been staring at my toes and fingernails since last Sat hehe:)

And the pizza delivery man card surprise was really sweet and unexpected:) I will always remember the blur look on the delivery man haha:)

And they gave me a 4-in-1 compilation of yoga cds! To inject some zen into my life:) Just what I have always wanted and needed much:)

All in all, I love the cozy get-together that you all have planned for me:) It’s just very CHAOS to chill @ Dawn’s place and just chit chat:) I’m always amazed by how much we can keep on chatting, we have been chatting for 10 over years if we think about it! :)

To the girls ladies who have been part of my growing up years and still many years to come, thanks and love you much!:D More ladies day/night out!:)

No comments: