Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Post long wkends and Mon Flu:)

8th week of work alrd! Almost 2 months! If I were doing internship, it should be ending soon, why does it seem longer during then?

Thankfully, I don’t have the time creeping slowly kind of feeling. Rather, time has been zooming passed faster than expected:) Something which I truly appreciate:)

***
The past long weekends have been real good:) Rested and rejuvenated:) Photoshoot with POXML was great fun!:) Though it’s a smaller group, the dynamics and energy were very strong as reflected in our photos! Love all the photos which Marcus took! I think he seriously has a gift for photography, even the candid shots are nice shots! I like I like!:D And I realize all 3 ladies have single eye lids (right?)! Hehehe~

I guess this is probably the last diy graduation photoshoot already:) 3 times – more than enough to cover the cost of the gown hehehe:) Now left our family studio photoshoot!:)
***
Ever since I have started work, I have been spending (much) lesser time surfing/fb/twitter than before. It’s like a need to detox after staring at the desktop for about 10hours at work. And there is actually nothing much to surf (like what an enlightenment)?

So my detox regime is moving me towards spending time out of the virtual world and getting in touch with the real solid world:) Like reading, indulging in some tv, jogging, thinking, spending time with people, housekeeping and maybe purely doing nothing.

Though I find it weird that I actually feel that I have more time and am actually leading a healthier lifestyle ever since I started work, I’m actually loving it:)

Perhaps, work has made my life more organized in some ways and also makes me appreciate personal time better:)

So far so good:) *keeping my fingers crossed*:)
***
Random notes:-
  • Joined the Nike City 10km Race with Ryan, Dawn, Xu Wen, Ernest, Hazel, Joel and LokeX2! And I can’t believe that the race is just 6 weeks later!
  • I’m still searching for my pink casio calculator. It’s always out of stock!
  • I’m looking forward to shop with the vouchers that PFMs gave me! Shoppppingggg~
  • LokeX2 and I have planned a simple day out at the beach – picnic and roller blading! Whee~
  • I have been having Monday Flu for the past 2 weeks, they seems to blast the aircon every Mon.

***

Oh longer post than I expected:) Have a great Tue! *stretched and signed off~*

No comments: