Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things that make me HAPPY!:)

Yeahhhhh I finally gave my family my 1st pay dinner treat ysd at Crystal Jade:) Not that it’s extravagant, but it’s that we seldom eat together as a family due to our weirdly individualized habits haha..

It was also part of celebrating my daddy’s bday:) Post dinner we “brought” our daddy to walk around J8 which I reckon he really rarely sets foot on. The main purpose is also to lead him to OSIM to try out the USqueeze that we decided to give him as bday present:)

And so trial and tested before we finally decided to get it!

And as NTUC Income gave me some vouchers including a freebie when I spend at OSIM, double joy!

Then the sales guy added on another bday month freebie, even though my bday was last month, triple joy!:D

Sooooo now we are all waiting eagerly for the massager to arrive next week hehehe~ Apparently the whole family is going to enjoy our daddy’s present:)

Then we went grocery shopping at NTUC, something which we haven’t done together for quite some time already:) And among all the groceries, daddy bought 3 tubs of ice creams for us! Whee~

Ysd was also the day I managed to squeeze out some time to shop for the things I wanted to get since a long time ago.

Got my PFM presents too – spent the vouchers at Watsons and Charles & Keith:D

And to top these up, I found my pink casio calculator while my sister is shopping at Best Denki! Hohohohoho~

Happiness all around:D

What a wonderful way to welcome mid week Wed!:D

PFM dinner later on at Orchard! It always feels like we haven’t met for a long time even though we meet up quite regularly (like just 2 weeks ago), apparently it’s never enough when it comes to meeting up with my PFMs:) (oh, just recalled that I missed the RE meets PFM gathering, no wonder I feel it’s been so long):)

Weather seems gloomy, but that is not going to spoil my happiness mode for today:D

No comments: