Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm a super girl:)

Just found out there's a flea@St James today, too last min so couldn't get any shopping partner. But I'm really glad I made the decision to go ahead, alone, sth which I seldom do:)

Here's me with my Supergirl shoes, have been eyeing it for quite some time, finally it's mine:D
The travel down to Harbourfrnt and then the walk to St James was exceptionally long today.

But all the cheap and good loots make the trip all worthwhile:)

There were blogshops and also pre-loved items sales:) Really feel the thrill when I found solid pieces at unbelievable price:):):)

I still can't comprehend buying clothings that are overly priced, flea buys prove that quality and budget do not necessary conflict each other. :)

Whee to thrifty buys:D

Luckily LokeX2 came to fetch me, saved me from lugging those shopping bags all the way back and also saved me from the rain:)
Rested and off we went for dinner with his ah ma and his aunt:)
Loves such eventful and rewarding Saturday:)

No comments: