Received my 1st ever bonus:) 13th mth bonus:) Though it's not alot cos it's pro-rated and I merely worked for half a year, I still feel really happy to be using my 1st bonus to buy presents for each of my family members:D
It's like the 1st time I'm shopping for presents without asking them what they like, so I really put alot of thoughts into getting the best presents for them:) And it's really heavy! And I walked for 2 hours plus to complete my shopping list (all in J8!).
I even wrapped it to make it real present-sy:) Adds a layer of mystery before you open the present:) And the presents have my label all over - pink! :D I have to confess that I got much more pink wrappers other than these designs!
Most importantly, I'm really happy to see them surprised when I gathered everyone to distribute the presents and they are satisfied with what they got:)
Now, hope to get myself a little something too on Sunday:)
Been real busy since the start of the week (and year) as I'm into the peak stage of the project, so I'm really looking forward to a breather at the end of this month:D And also CNY! Wheee~
And luckily there's always weekends to look forward to, meeting CHAOS for Sat high tea time and shopping:D
Happy weekends!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment