On the 2nd day of 2010, I went CnG shopping with Joyce!:D:D:D Finally~ We have been talking about it since some time ago...
So I brought her to Bugis street! And we practically covered every single part of Bugis street! I could totally feel the soreness in my legs.
Joyce is really a great shopping companion, she can really walk and walk without complaining! Even I bought ice Milo while she survived purely on her water. I believed we shopped from around 4pm to 9pm, that's 5 hours straight!
It's practically $10 everywhere! Luckily I managed to control (abit) so I only had alot of pending items which in the end I didn't buy. Joyce is not an impulse buyer, a very rational one actually!
So here's us after a long day of shopping!:D
I really like this! We looked so so so delightful, esp Joyce!:D
It's been a few posts since I posted pictures. I'm beginning to like word post:) More bloggable without the need to edit and upload images, which usually take up quite some time.But I still love taking photos!
Beautiful and happy (so that includes candid shots) moments are meant to be captured!:D
Us making funny faces!:) These photos are more us as we are more animated than our usual "decent" pose suggests.

My personal favourites!:D

On a side note, I did a 17 min run! Nothing to wow about but it's the start that's difficult. So I did the 1st run of the year! 30 min run next and many more to come! :)
2 comments:
yeah! thx for bringing me to bugis to shop shop!! i enjoyed the shopping trip!! hope we can go for another soon to find more bargins!! :):)
Double yeah!:D I enjoy shopping there too!:D YeahX3 shall go there every nw n then hahaha.. :D
Post a Comment